Discounted registration is now available for the 9-month Digital Campaigning Certificate with Social Movement Technologies starting September 2020.
The SMT team are recruiting an Australia-Pacific cohort and have generously offered registrations at one-third the regular rate. Sessions start in September with the option of monthly discussion sessions for an Australian cohort. All 30 sessions will also be recorded for later viewing.
The program is designed to bring campaigners up to the cutting edge with organising in the digital age, integrating online and offline action. Over 500 people have completed the Certificate in the last two years. Join the program to:
- get the immediate support you need for working remotely and using the new organising methods needed in this moment
- become a more effective, strategic campaigner, communicator, fundraiser or director
- build more power into your issue, voter engagement, contract, fundraising, membership and other types of campaigns
- deepen your skill base quickly (beginner or advanced)
- join a community of peers
- stay on the cutting edge of digital organising practice and developments
- graduate with SMT’s Certificate in Digital Campaigning (regular or Advanced)
- gain access to SMT’s full training recordings library that you can use to train up others in your organisation or union